Translation rates and quotesNovember 28, 2016
MembershipDecember 2, 2016
The French Class policies
Books are not included in the tuition
- Prices include tax.
- French Levels One to Five: $29.95, each
- Intermediate Grammar: $48.
- Advanced Grammar: $39.
- Literature: $19 and up.
- The fee for attending one group class without being enrolled in the entire 8-week session is $42 or $59, depending on the length of the class.
Refund and credit policy
- We are sorry we cannot give refunds for group classes unless we are notified by phone one business day before the first day of class during our business hours: Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm, Friday 9 am to 2 pm. Please do not ask us to make exceptions. No exceptions will be made. The French class is not responsible for changes in the student’s schedules or personal circumstances.
- It is not possible to make up missed classes during another 8-week course.
- No refunds, credits or make-ups for missed workshops, conferences or intensive courses.
- A $30 processing fee will be applied to a refund or credit.
- Credits are non-transferable and may not be applied to private classes, workshops or intensive courses.
- If The French Class cancels a class, students may transfer to another class or receive a full refund.
- Neither books nor memberships are refundable.
Make up policy for classes missed
- Making up classes in another group class of the same level and topic is free and encouraged for each class missed. It is not possible to make up missed classes during another 8-week course.
- Make-up classes may be used as long as you are enrolled and paid in full in a current session of classes. It is not possible to make up missed classes during another 8-week course.
- Students enrolled in levels 1-5 are entitled to two free half-hour private make-ups. Subsequent make-ups may be scheduled at a courtesy rate of $10 for a ½ hour session.
- There are no one-on-one make-ups when repeating an elementary level class for $109. Please make up missed classes in another group class.
- Subsequent one-on-one make-ups may be scheduled at a courtesy rate of $15 for a 1/2 hour session.
- Make-ups must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or a $15 charge will apply. Make-ups must be scheduled by phone or at the front desk only. We ask that students prepare in advance the lesson they have missed to the best of their ability. Homework should be completed as well.
A minimum of 4 students is required to open a group class as scheduled. We do our best to open as many classes as we can. In order to avoid canceling classes, any group class of less than 4 students may be shortened.
The fee for attending one group class without being enrolled in the entire 8-week session is $42 or $59, depending on the length of the class