Translation rates and quotesNovember 28, 2016
MembershipDecember 2, 2016
The French Class policies
Books are not included in the tuition:
- Prices include tax and shipping
- French Level One to Five: $36
- Pdfs or French Level One to Five: $21
- Literature: $24 and up
- Intermediate Grammar: $55
- Advanced Grammar: $46
Refund and Credit Policy
- If The French Class cancels a class, students may transfer to another class or receive a full refund.
- We are sorry we cannot give refunds or credits for group classes unless we are notified by phone, before 5:00 pm the Thursday before the beginning of the 8-week session. Dates and terms of special offers may vary: please see our policy for special offers on our web site.
- We are sorry no exception can be made. The French class is not responsible for changes in the student’s schedules or personal circumstances.
- No refunds, credits or make-ups for missed workshops and intensive courses
- A $30 processing fee will be applied to all refunds or credits.
- Neither books nor memberships are refundable
- Credits for group classes are non-transferable and may not be applied to private classes, workshops or intensive courses.
- It is not possible to make up missed classes in the next 8-week course.
Make Up Policy for classes missed
- Making up classes in another group class of the same level and topic is free and encouraged for each class missed. It is not possible to make up missed classes during another 8-week course.
- Make-up classes may be used as long as you are enrolled and paid in full in a current session of classes.
- Students enrolled in levels 1-5 (but NOT 5+)are entitled to two free half-hour private make-ups.
- There are no one-on-one make-ups when repeating an elementary level class for $175. Please make up missed classes in another group class.
- Make-ups must be cancelled 24 hours in advance, or a $15 charge will apply. We ask that students prepare in advance the lesson they have missed to the best of their ability. Homework should be completed as well.
- Group Classes:
The fee for attending one group class without being enrolled in the entire 8-week session is $50 or $65 depending on the length of the class.
A minimum of 4 students is required to open a group class as scheduled.
In order to avoid canceling classes, some group classes of less than 4 students may be shortened.